Nebraska Local Health Department - Contact Information
Nebraska Local Health Department - Map
* These protocols may be adjusted if they are found to negatively impact the learning environment, as well as Covid recommendations via CDC, Omaha Tribe, and/or Santee-Sioux Nation.
FEMA’s Covid-19 Funeral Assistance Program
For those who have lost loved ones due to Covid-19, there may be assistance available
to help in this time of need.
For more info. call Covid-19 Funeral Assistance Line at 844-684-6333 or check out the link for more info. https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance
Locations to Get Vaccinated/ Learn more about Vaccinations
South Sioux City
- Dakota County Health Clinic
- Link: https://dakotacountyne.org/webpages/health/health_department.html
- E-mail: YSaldana@dakotacountyne.org
- Phone: 402-987-2164
- Santee Clinic
- Link: http://santeesiouxnation.net/santee-health-center.html
- Phone: 402-857-2300
- Carl T. Curtis
- Phone: (402) 837-5381
- Pawnee Indian Health Center
- Link: https://www.ihs.gov/oklahomacity/healthcarefacilities/pawnee/
- Phone: 918-762-2517
Updated Information About Covid
- Northeast Nebraska Public Health Dept. https://nnphd.org/
- Santee Sioux-Nation Tribe https://santeesiouxnation.net/tribal-government.html
Covid 19 Vaccination Challenge
"Colleges participating in the COVID-19 College Vaccine Challenge have raised their
hands and committed to taking three key actions:
1. Engage every student, faculty, and staff member. Make sure every member of your campus community knows they are eligible for vaccine and has resources to find one.
2. Organize your college community. Lead the way by identifying champions for vaccine efforts across campus and implementing a plan to get as many members of your college community vaccinated as possible.
3. Deliver vaccine access for all. Meet your community where it is... make it easy for students, staff, and faculty to get vaccinated sites nearby them this summer." - Whitehouse.gov, 2021
For more info. check out https://www.whitehouse.gov/COVIDCollegeChallenge/