We are currently looking to build a strong alumni network here at NICC. We are hopeful that our graduates commit to a lifelong partnership that supports the college in a number of ways. Are you interested in being a part of an Alumni Network that may:
- Mentor current students by discussing your career field, providing support and networking opportunities
- Participate in Alumni events
- Receive information about the college, job information, additional courses, etc.
- Assist NICC’s recruiting efforts by being a part of our marketing campaign using photographs and/or quotes
- Identify strengths and areas of improvement for NICC's future
Become a Member
To be a part of the Alumni Association you must:
- Hold a certificate degree from NICC
- Hold an associate degree from NICC
- Hold a bachelor's degree from NICC
If you answered YES to any of these, the NICC Alumni Association is for you! Complete the sign-up form below:
For more information or questions contact Kim Olsen.