- Created on Sunday, 04 December 2016 19:37
Santa Claus is visiting a Campus Near you.
Santee Dec 5th from 1pm to 3pm
South Sioux city Dec 6th from 3pm to 5pm
Macy Dec 7th from 1pm to 3pm
- Created on Sunday, 04 December 2016 11:42
Santee Dec 5 & 6 from 8am-4pm
Macy Dec 7 & 8 from 8am-4pm
South Sioux City Dec 13th from 8am-4pm
- Created on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 21:04
What is Salt?
Salt®, powered by the nonprofit American Student Assistance® (ASA), is an education finance support program that helps remove the financial barriers to higher education so students and alumni can freely and confidently pursue their dreams. Salt leverages ASA’s 60 years of experience managing student debt to empower students to successfully plan for, pay for, and repay their higher education.
The program is underwritten by ASA as well as 300 higher education institutions, nonprofits, and employers who partner to successfully guide millions of students and alumni through the ﬁnancing process. With a combination of financial education, personalized student loan advice, and straightforward budgeting tools, Salt’s unbiased advisors help them make smart decisions about education costs so they can achieve a positive financial future. Visit asa.org for more information.
Salt delivers services built around the student—before, during, and after college:
- Well-timed, neutral financial education resources, advice, and self-paced courses designed from the student’s point of view
- Live one-on-one counseling by trained advisors who can answer the students’ questions objectively and advocate on their behalf
- Easy-to-use tools that help students and alumni monitor and manage their loans and payments online
- Help finding jobs, internships, and scholarships