Office of Institutional Development
The Office of Institutional Development plays a key role in identifying and developing resources required to sustain and advance the mission of Nebraska Indian Community College (NICC) through public relations, fund-raising, and grants administration.
The Office of Institutional Development is based upon the following core objectives:
- Develop institutional capacity by maximizing financial resources and promoting accountability
- Ensure that Institutional planning and resource development is fair and just in the distributions of available resources
- Develop institutional relations that engage the College’s internal and external constituencies, encourages a culture of philanthropy, and provides a foundation for sustainability.
- Develop strong data and information management that enables effective communications, fundraising, and accountability.
- Identify, develop, and implement Strategic Funding Initiatives that secure financial resource and advance the mission of Nebraska Indian Community College.
For more information:
Director of Development
PHONE: 402.494.2311 ext. 2570