Apply to NICC Today!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Nebraska Indian Community College. We welcome applications from all students interested in becoming part of our diverse and uniquely creative community. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Checklist for applying to Nebraska Indian Community College
- Submit a complete admission application.
- A $50.00 one-time, non-refundable admission fee to be paid to the business office or billed to the student account.
- Submit an official copy of high school or GED transcripts.
- Submit an official certificate of tribal enrollment, if applicable.
- Submit an official transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges/universities, if applicable.
- Submit a signed Declaration of Major.
- Complete placement testing prior to registration.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid prior to registration.
The above admission procedures pertain to all student admissions.
To request a campus tour please contact:
Dean of Student Services
402-494-2311 ext. 116
Macy Campus Admissions
S. Sioux City Campus Admissions
Santee Campus Admissions
Admissions Information apply to NICC today
Contact Information faculty contacts & job opportunities
Visitors & Guests applications & forms
NICC Information learn more about our college
NICC Locations select a location for directions
Quote of the Day
I have seen that in any great undertaking it is not enough for a man to depend simply upon himself. – Lone Man